What to Expect
The event is held in a large field on Avaline Ranch in the heart of the Diablo Mountains. It is very remote, well over 30 mins from the nearest town, so please come well prepared for the weekend. Below are some things to consider.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to download all driving directions before you make your trip in, as you will lose service shortly outside of city areas.
- Porta Potties
- Shower trailer
- Water taps
- Sunday Dinner
- Live Music Saturday and Sunday evening
- Group 4×4 treks
There’s no cell service at the campsite. There is service up the hill and limited guest WiFi at our house.
Please note, safety is a top priority. We have a doctor on sight for the festival, but please come prepared and always be careful.
Important things to bring
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothes for night
- Folding chairs
- SUN PROTECTION (shade, hats, sunscreen, e-z ups, sunglasses, light long sleeves, etc)
- Camping supplies (tent, stoves, etc)
- Enough food and drinks for 3 days minimum, and anything needed for preparation
- Games (corn hole, model rockets, horse shoes, Frisbee, etc)
- Horses and pit bikes are OK but please no dirt bikes, ATVs or firearms
- A good attitude!
Past attendees have always had a great time, and we can’t wait to be back in action! If you haven’t been before, just know this is a really unique and special experience that you will never forget!
GET IN TOUCH
Have questions about any amenities or other concerns?